Thank you friends and supporters! Our annual fundraising celebration on November 20th raised $9,440. All funds raised directly support our work.
The district’s newest leaders discussed our recent ‘Safe & Supportive Schools‘ partnership and shared their vision for Arlington:
- Roderick MacNeal Jr., Assistant Superintendent
- Sara Burd, Director of Guidance and Social Emotional Learning
At the event, AEF President Amy Speare presented Superintendent Kathleen Bodie, Director of Social Emotional Health Sara Burd and Assistant Superintendent Rod MacNeal with a check for $82,485 as a first installment for Youth Mental Health First Aid training for 300 staff this fiscal year.
We also had a showcase of AEF grants in action that YOU, our donors, have funded.
- AHS Unity Project
- AHS Makerspace
- Ottoson Thermal Imaging Cameras
- Bishop/Hardy Breakout EDU
- Gibbs Planning Grant: Responsive Classroom
- Ottoson CodeBugs: Programmable Wearable Computers
- Virtual Reality in Foreign Language Classrooms
- Menotomy Preschool: POSE (Preschoolers Organizing Selves Everyday)